Re: Zombie Healer

  • mystyci
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      --- In urbandeadzombies@yahoogroups.com, "dixieh76" <dixieh76@y...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > My character in UD is drtara, who is a doctor. I'm dedicating my play
      > to heal zombies and will be using my AP to collect first aid kits. I'm
      > setting up a Zombie Clinic at Lazarus General Hospital in Shearbank at
      > 56, 25. I plan to stay there a few days, if I remain alive. When I
      > move around Shearbank, I'll post messages and try to do some graffiti
      > about the clinic. Hope I last. Why shouldn't Zombies share the city
      > without fear of being whacked on?
      >
      > Cheers,
      > drtara

      Just to warn you, last I've heard anyway, Shearbank is the HQ for
      DARIS, and they kill any humans that aren't in their group, as long as
      the humans are in Shearbank. Watch out!
    • The one
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
        wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > My character in UD is drtara, who is a doctor. I'm dedicating my play
        > to heal zombies and will be using my AP to collect first aid kits.
        I'm
        > setting up a Zombie Clinic at Lazarus General Hospital in Shearbank
        at
        > 56, 25. I plan to stay there a few days, if I remain alive. When I
        > move around Shearbank, I'll post messages and try to do some graffiti
        > about the clinic. Hope I last. Why shouldn't Zombies share the city
        > without fear of being whacked on?
        >
        > Cheers,
        > drtara

        This will get you hunted by humans rather fast. Or some namless zombie
        will come out and eat you. Also if any one wants a meal go to Wyke
        hills. Lots of humans in the western section of the place.
      • dixieh76
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
          --- In urbandeadzombies@yahoogroups.com, "mystyci" <mystyci@y...> wrote:
          > Just to warn you, last I've heard anyway, Shearbank is the HQ for
          > DARIS, and they kill any humans that aren't in their group, as long as
          > the humans are in Shearbank. Watch out!

          Thanks. I healed three zombies to full health and left a bunch of
          messages various places before running out of AP. I lasted maybe three
          hours after my initial signout. Oh well, it was worth s shot trying to
          help zombies stay healthy in the warzone.

          Cheers,
          drtara