Re: Tony Blair's Training Guide

  • shardofpower
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
      I think someone named "Kitty" tried to "train" on me. I returned the
      favor by training with my shotgun, and chucking the corpse outside.

      --- In urbandead-ic@yahoogroups.com, "darthmoe3798"
      <darthmoe3798@y...> wrote:
      > I'm helping to training in one of my scouts and thought I would share
      > my easy 4 step training methods with you.
      >
      > Step 1 Make sure trainee has some kind of a melee weapon pipes,
      > crowbars work well, work very well fire axes and knives are a bit
      > dangerous. You should also make sure your trainee has plenty of
      > medical supplies on hand.
      >
      > Step 2 Have your trainee take a few swings until he manages to score a
      > blow agasint you. Fight the urge to hit your trainee back no matter
      > how much it hurts.
      > (1 x.p. for the hit if you use a melee weapon)
      >
      > Step 3 Your trainee busted you up so now it's time to have him help
      > patch you up. This helps takes away your pain and allows your trainee
      > to develope medical skills that will aid him on the battlefield.
      > (5 x.p. if your trainee heals you)
      >
      > Step 4 Repeat the process until you and your trainee are satisfied
      > with the results.
      >
      > Safety tips
      >
      > 1. Never train more than one trainee at a time the damage inflicted by
      > mutiple attackers even in training may have deadly results for you.
      >
      > 2. To do this type of training you should always make sure that you
      > are in top physical condition and that you are completely healthy
      > before you begin.
      >
      > 3. Always make sure that your trainiee has plenty of medical supplies
      > on hand. You would hate for him to run out if trouble came calling
      > wouldn't you?
      >
      > 4. Limit the amount of training that you do in a day. Training is
      > very tiring for your trainee and you don't want him to be out of
      > energy if trouble should come knocking.
      >
      > I hope this guide helps some you and remember that proper training to
      > the to success on the battlefield.
      >
      > (I know what you are thinking is this ceating right? Well the answer
      > as far as I am is not if both players agree to it in character, then
      > it is in character training. If the characters don't agree to the
      > training than it PKing.)
    • darthmoe3798
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
        Well you see he did not have your permission to do that so that was
        PKing. There is a diffrence. Those who try train with out your
        permission are dangerous and should be dealt with accordingly.

        --- In urbandead-ic@yahoogroups.com, "shardofpower"
        <shardofpower@y...> wrote:
        > I think someone named "Kitty" tried to "train" on me. I returned the
        > favor by training with my shotgun, and chucking the corpse outside.
        >
        > --- In urbandead-ic@yahoogroups.com, "darthmoe3798"
        > <darthmoe3798@y...> wrote:
        > > I'm helping to training in one of my scouts and thought I would share
        > > my easy 4 step training methods with you.
        > >
        > > Step 1 Make sure trainee has some kind of a melee weapon pipes,
        > > crowbars work well, work very well fire axes and knives are a bit
        > > dangerous. You should also make sure your trainee has plenty of
        > > medical supplies on hand.
        > >
        > > Step 2 Have your trainee take a few swings until he manages to score a
        > > blow agasint you. Fight the urge to hit your trainee back no matter
        > > how much it hurts.
        > > (1 x.p. for the hit if you use a melee weapon)
        > >
        > > Step 3 Your trainee busted you up so now it's time to have him help
        > > patch you up. This helps takes away your pain and allows your trainee
        > > to develope medical skills that will aid him on the battlefield.
        > > (5 x.p. if your trainee heals you)
        > >
        > > Step 4 Repeat the process until you and your trainee are satisfied
        > > with the results.
        > >
        > > Safety tips
        > >
        > > 1. Never train more than one trainee at a time the damage inflicted by
        > > mutiple attackers even in training may have deadly results for you.
        > >
        > > 2. To do this type of training you should always make sure that you
        > > are in top physical condition and that you are completely healthy
        > > before you begin.
        > >
        > > 3. Always make sure that your trainiee has plenty of medical supplies
        > > on hand. You would hate for him to run out if trouble came calling
        > > wouldn't you?
        > >
        > > 4. Limit the amount of training that you do in a day. Training is
        > > very tiring for your trainee and you don't want him to be out of
        > > energy if trouble should come knocking.
        > >
        > > I hope this guide helps some you and remember that proper training to
        > > the to success on the battlefield.
        > >
        > > (I know what you are thinking is this ceating right? Well the answer
        > > as far as I am is not if both players agree to it in character, then
        > > it is in character training. If the characters don't agree to the
        > > training than it PKing.)
      • partya11night20
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
          <shardofpower@y...> wrote:
          > I think someone named "Kitty" tried to "train" on me. I returned the
          > favor by training with my shotgun, and chucking the corpse outside.
          >
          > --- In urbandead-ic@yahoogroups.com, "darthmoe3798"
          > <darthmoe3798@y...> wrote:
          > > I'm helping to training in one of my scouts and thought I would share
          > > my easy 4 step training methods with you.
          > >
          > > Step 1 Make sure trainee has some kind of a melee weapon pipes,
          > > crowbars work well, work very well fire axes and knives are a bit
          > > dangerous. You should also make sure your trainee has plenty of
          > > medical supplies on hand.
          > >
          > > Step 2 Have your trainee take a few swings until he manages to score a
          > > blow agasint you. Fight the urge to hit your trainee back no matter
          > > how much it hurts.
          > > (1 x.p. for the hit if you use a melee weapon)
          > >
          > > Step 3 Your trainee busted you up so now it's time to have him help
          > > patch you up. This helps takes away your pain and allows your trainee
          > > to develope medical skills that will aid him on the battlefield.
          > > (5 x.p. if your trainee heals you)
          > >
          > > Step 4 Repeat the process until you and your trainee are satisfied
          > > with the results.
          > >
          > > Safety tips
          > >
          > > 1. Never train more than one trainee at a time the damage inflicted by
          > > mutiple attackers even in training may have deadly results for you.
          > >
          > > 2. To do this type of training you should always make sure that you
          > > are in top physical condition and that you are completely healthy
          > > before you begin.
          > >
          > > 3. Always make sure that your trainiee has plenty of medical supplies
          > > on hand. You would hate for him to run out if trouble came calling
          > > wouldn't you?
          > >
          > > 4. Limit the amount of training that you do in a day. Training is
          > > very tiring for your trainee and you don't want him to be out of
          > > energy if trouble should come knocking.
          > >
          > > I hope this guide helps some you and remember that proper training to
          > > the to success on the battlefield.
          > >
          > > (I know what you are thinking is this ceating right? Well the answer
          > > as far as I am is not if both players agree to it in character, then
          > > it is in character training. If the characters don't agree to the
          > > training than it PKing.)

          Kill em all and let god decide!!!

          *Drunk Frireman Ben*