What the hell is going on in this crazy town?

  • bty731222
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
      Police cadet Nahenel here. I woke up out of a coma (training accident
      on the firing range) i've not been here that long (well concious) but
      theres all these drugged up maniacs stumbling around, most of the
      buildings are barricaded up and no one normal is around. I'm guessing
      this isn't normal for this city.

      I'm out of ammo and there dosn't seem to be any left where i've
      searched, i put 3 bullets into one of the maniacs but he kept coming,
      i only just got out of there alive. What in the name of hell on earth
      is going on?

      I repeat. this is cadet J Nahenel. Is anybody out there?
    • bty731222
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
        Damn, that last nut case got me pretty good, i can't stop the
        bleeding, that building, what was it.... the hussey building, maybe
        they can help?.... damn its barricaded... not late for me.... i can't
        feel my legs no more..... hungry, so hungry.... need food....
        everythings going grey.... falling... darkness
      • Dan Blair
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
          *static*ZZzzZZzz hey this Dan, i got your transmission, over at one of the
          fire stations, i use to be a fire fighter until they came try checking the
          mall or police stations for more ammo, heres my contact if you ever run into
          me i'll give you a hand, right now me and my group are in shearbank so if
          you need assistence let me know over and out ZzZZZzzZz*static*

          http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=122413