Re: DOORS ARE DOWN!!!

  • bold_not_brave
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      [static]

      Urgh ... broadcasts like this really turn me guts. Some poor bastard
      drops a live radio in an attack ... and this horrible shite gets
      broadcast all over Malton.

      If the smacking, chewing noises weren't bad enough ... one of those
      poor, dead morons inevitably picks the thing up and we have to put
      up it this "Gragh"-ing all afternoon.

      Sweet zombie jesus - put the radio down!

      Barry Out

      [static]

      (OOC: This is the HUMAN thread. Go and post in the ZOMBIE thread.
      Barricade Buster my arse. If Barry finds you there'll be a shotgun
      up your nose, very quickly).

      --- In urbandead-ic@yahoogroups.com, BarricadeBuster@a... wrote:

      > Bros!
      > Come to the Lambourn Walk Fire Station on the border between
      Kinch Hieghts
      > and Tapton! I broke down the barrier. 5 of us are feasting.
      (Shows handful of