Get Paid To Read Email!

  • krucil@detik.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2000
      This is awesome!

      David Sumual here! I just had to tell you
      about SendMoreInfo.com! You get paid to read email!
      They send you information about things you are
      interested in and they pay you to check it out!
      Here's the link:

      http://www.sendmoreinfo.com/id/1516537

      I know you are going to love this web site! Talk to you soon!
    • blue22@ekilat.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2000
        This is awesome!

        sri purwati here! I just had to tell you
        about SendMoreInfo.com! You get paid to read email!
        They send you information about things you are
        interested in and they pay you to check it out!
        Here's the link:

        http://www.sendmoreinfo.com/id/888866

        I know you are going to love this web site! Talk to you soon!