Reminder - Workshop!!!

  • Ivelisse S. Levine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      I wanted to remind all of you of my workshop "Crop, Wine and Cheese" this Friday June 22 from 6-10 pm at my apartment:  255 Cabrini Blvd. Apt. 1J

      This is designed for people who want time and space to work on their albums, share ideas and meet fellow neighborhood scrapbookers.   The fee will be $ 5.00 (to cover the refreshments) .  Space is still available so RSVP to ivelissesuarez@... as soon as you can.

      HOWEVER, if you are curious about scrapbooking, have questions, want to look at completed scrapbooks, or are interested in finding out what Creative Memories offers to help you preserve your memories, and organizing the pictures piling up in your drawercamera , or computer just STOP BY, I will be more than happy to chat with you!

      Please, if you have ANY questions, feel free to contact me at www.ivelissesuarez@...

      Ivelisse Suárez-Levine
      Creative Memories Consultant
      646 391-3522

      Live Earth is coming.  Learn more about the hottest summer event - only on MSN. Check it out!

      Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. It’s free.  Make it count!
    • Christine O'Keefe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2007
        I first need to organize my photos and just wanted to order some photo storage boxes. Is it possible to do that without becoming a "host?"

        Thanks.

        ________________________________

        I wanted to remind all of you of my workshop "Crop, Wine and Cheese" this Friday June 22 from 6-10 pm at my apartment: 255 Cabrini Blvd. Apt. 1J

        This is designed for people who want time and space to work on their albums, share ideas and meet fellow neighborhood scrapbookers. The fee will be $ 5.00 (to cover the refreshments) . Space is still available so RSVP to ivelissesuarez@... <mailto:ivelissesuarez@...> as soon as you can.

        Please, if you have ANY questions, feel free to contact me at www.ivelissesuarez@... <http://hotmail.com/>

        Ivelisse Suárez-Levine
        Creative Memories Consultant
        646 391-3522