Wu shu Kung fu classes for children and adults

  • Isa Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 3.8 MB
    Good evening uptown families,

    My son and few friend' s children are attending this amazing kung fu class taught by the most incredible master you could find in Manhattan.

    You will find in the attachment the classes for wu shu kung fu.

    Shifu Aguirre is from Spain but moved to China when he was four years old. He attended early martial art school. He was classmate with Jet Li, has trained the actors of the movies Ninja Turtles, Mortal Kombat and Power rangers.
    When Jacky Chan come to town, he goes train with Shifu Aguirre.
    He also won few times gold medals fot the National Championship of Wu shu kung Fu in China. He is the only one who is a foreigner and won the gold medal.
    His classes are amazing, it is pure discipline and you will see a difference into your child; s behavior. My son is much more focus since he started to train with him.

    here is the telephone number for the trainer so you can speak to him directly: 718 685 4873
    His name is Shifu Aguirre.

    It is 8 classes per months based on classes for tuesday and thursday at 07 pm for 1 hour. Classes for adults are for 2 hours at $170 per month from 07:00 pm to 09:00 pm.

    The studio is located at 35th street and 8th avenue( exit by the A train or 1 train)
    Cost : $100 per month... You will not find a better deal with the type of training he is ofering for children and adults.

    His classes are amazing for children to truly learn real discipline, be strong in their body and mind, learn how to defend themselves and have a good work out...

    I thought I would share with all the parents/families uptown!

    Have a great night

    Isa