[Reminder] FI tomorrow and Induction next saturday

  • UPSCA SCARB Head
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013

      Good afternoon!

      We would like to remind everyone that the Formal Interview for UPSCA's applicants is tomorrow, February 9, in San Mateo, Rizal. Kindly contact Mr. Francis Naria at 09277617114 or Ms. Pamela Punzalan at 09262351193 for the other details (directions to the venue and call-time, etc). The Induction will be next Saturday, Feb 16, in the UP Parish.

      Thank you and we hope to see you in the said events!

      Nickeen Mayol
      SCA Relations Bureau Head, 2nd sem AY 2012-2013
      nickeen_mayol@...
      Cell phone number: +63926-710-8672
      upsca_scarbhead@... | up scarelations@...
      UPSCA hotline: +63926-500-1727