Alumni Involvement in the 75th Anniv Culmi of UPSCA

  • UPSCA SCARB Head
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012
      Greetings dear alumni!

      As you may already know, our organization will be capping off its 75th year activities this March 31 at Balay Kalinaw with a gathering of members (past and present). We will be regularly updating the event page about the said event.
      Link to event page: http://on.fb.me/xkbaZR

      To confirm your attendance, please email the following to upsca_scarbhead@...:
      NAME:
      BATCH IN UPSCA: (year you joined UPSCA)
      NAME/S OF FAMILY MEMBERS YOU'LL BE WITH: (if applicable)
      COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS

      For more information about the early registration for the event, kindly check out the following note: http://on.fb.me/yNcZBL
      The names of the confirmed attendees will be updated here: http://on.fb.me/w2kS9z

      We hope for a maximum alumni participation in the event as you have the biggest part in the 75 years of existence of our organization. We hope you can spread the word to all your batchmates and friends while we try our best to contact you all in the next few days.

      The alumni have a very big part to make this event a success and so we ask for your assistance in the following aspects of the event:
      1. We need more items for the exhibit. We hope you can share with us some of the glimpses of UPSCA way back through pictures, video clips, and such. Just send these to upsca_scarbhead@.... We will also be launching a time capsule during the event, a time capsule that will be opened on the centennary of UPSCA 25 years from now, so if you have suggestions on what items to include in the time capsule, feel free to contact us.
      2. The Secpool is currently making a coffee table book featuring the 75 years of UPSCA. The pictures you submit to us will be used for this. We also need articles from the alumni about UPSCA, anything about UPSCA - how the organization was way back, what were your most memorable moments in UPSCA, how did UPSCA influence your life, an account about the chaplaincy, the activities of UPSCA in your time, etc. Just send your articles to upsca_scarbhead@.... The Secpool will be the one to decide if they will publish your article or not.
      3. In the Culmi program proper, we have set 3 parts where the alumni can showcase their talents. To make the alumni presentations more organized, we have split the alumni into 3 parts: late30s-60s, 70s-80s, 90s-2000s. If you are or your batch is interested in showcasing an intermission number during the program, just let us know. We are encouraging the original members of the UPSCA choir (early 50s) to prepare a song or two for the event and represent the late 30s-60s alumni. Alumni from the 70s-80s and 90s-2000s, we will be waiting for anyone / any group from you to step up and show us your God-given talents. :)

      For any clarifications, feel free to send a message to upsca_scarbhead@....

      Thank you and God bless.

      Do good. Live simply. Pray.

      Mary Julienne Joy B. Bongcac