Local Meeting : Free State Project

  • Josiah Draper
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2006
      Attn: Libertarians & FSP'ers

      The Free State Project is considering hosting a meeting for Free State
      Project members & persons interested in the Salt Lake City area.
      Everyone is invited.

      However, we're trying to figure out how many people would be
      interested in this before setting this up. If you and/or anyone you
      know might be interested in this, please reply to this and/or send me
      an email so we can get an idea on the size of this meeting

      Thanks

      Josiah