Do you have life experience?

  • teisha-reifel998@kaliforniarules.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2006
      Just got my BA and i did not even have to go to the campus for 1 day! Just got a
      tip from a friend and gave these guys a call 801 697-0461, completed a
      small amountof paperwork and within a mere 4 weeks I was completely accredited
      at an internationally Uni! Now I am about to start applyin for some new jobs.
    • teisha-reifel998@kaliforniarules.info