1776 club meeting at UofU

  • Zachary Terry
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2005
      Passing this on to the bunch of you, in my capacity as interested human
      being maintaining some passive awareness of pro-freedom activity at the U.

      Zac Terry
      Penn&Teller in 2008

      From: utah1776club@...
      Subject: club meeting
      Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:57:31 -0700 (PDT)

      Hello everyone,
      Thank you to all who came to our last meeting. It was great! If you
      haven't come yet, please do! We need all the people we can get to fight for
      freedom. Anyways, our next meeting will be this Thursday, Oct. 13 at 5 P.M.
      It shouldn't last for more than an hour. It will be in the Union Building
      Rm. 324. We hope to see you there.

      Regards,
      Melissa Crowther
    • AULibertarians@aol.com