Liberty Society, organizing, officers, etc.

  • Zachary Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2005
      Would all of you who are, have been or may be interested in the libertarian
      student club at the University of Utah, and who plan to attend classes or
      will be employed by the U for Fall semester, please contact me ASAP.
      marz_p_t@...
      We need to draft three officers, and get this thing registered and promoted
      through ASUU.

      If you know a libertarian-minded person going to the U who has not yet come
      into contact with our group and/or LPUtah, please pass this on to him or
      her.

      Zac
      Penn&Teller in 2008