FW: Salon Wed. April 6th at 6:00pm

  • Zachary Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      It's an open whatever-comes-up kind of discussion group. I havent
      decided yet whether to push it away from politics this time (can't these
      leftists talk about anything else?) or push a fully-informed jury agenda.
      It's held in a big room across the hall in the Sam Weller's building,
      accessible through the side exit of the store, or just ask the information
      desk for directions.

      -Zac
      Penn&Teller in 2008