meeting?

  • Edward Stevenson
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
      so did anyone meet a couple weeks ago?  shall we try again if not
      ed

    • Zachary Terry
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
        There was no meet to my knowledge. Yes, we shall try again. Again
        I say, any evening this month, except the 26th, just get some others to
        agree to one and I'll be there.

        -Zac
        Penn&Teller in 2008

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
          Tuesday afternoons and evening, Wednesday evenings except this week, Thursdays afternoons and evenings work for me
          ed

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 9, 2005
            So, who all plans to be there tomorrow at 4:30 in the union, by the big screen TV near the food court other than me and zac
            ed

          • Zachary Terry
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 9, 2005
              Yeah, It'd be nice to get a third for this one.

              -Zac
              Penn&Teller in 2008

              So, who all plans to be there tomorrow at 4:30 in the union, by the big
              screen TV near the food court other than me and zac
              ed
            • Zach McKean
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 10, 2005
                I won't be able to meet. I will be working until
                6:00.

                --- Zachary Terry <marz_p_t@...> wrote:
                > Yeah, It'd be nice to get a third for this one.
                >
                > -Zac
                > Penn&Teller in 2008

              • stephanie evans
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 10, 2005
                  Can't got class

                  Steph
                  "Love...Bio-Chemically no different then eatting large quantities of
                  chocolate."