RE: [uofulibertysociety] Are we meeting? +Constitution

  • stephanie evans
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
      We can go for next monday 2/7/05 at Salt Lake Coffee Break at ~8.00p. I will
      try to make sure I get the day off. No pormises and I will email if that
      changes.

      Steph
      "Love...Bio-Chemically no different then eatting large quantities of
      chocolate."

    • Edward Stevenson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
        I can't make that time but if it works for you and two other go ahead and meet(wasn't that the rule).  Email the constitution and I will approve it by proxy
        ed