hello

  • Edward Stevenson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2005
      I'm breaking the silence
      how is everyone- I hope you all had a good break.  my chem lab hasn't started so I went skiing today it was fantastic.
      so we still have this club constitution sitting here on my desk.  we still need a final revision and approval.  it would be good to meet period
      I am free Tuesday through Thursday after 5:00 with almost no conflict, and various other times may work or not.  so I am calling a meeting Thursday the 20th at 5:00 pm at the union.  if no one can make it then suggest another time.
      ed

    • stephanie evans
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2005
        Thurs evenings are bad for me, I am in class at the time. I am sometime free
        in the evening during the week but that depends on my work schedule. My boss
        does not know the meaning of set schedule. How is wed.s the 19th, same time,
        same place?

        Yeah I know I am always the one with the weird schedule...

        Stephanie
        "Love...Bio-Chemically no different then eatting large quantities of
        chocolate."

      • eddie121@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2005
          I won't be around on the 19th but two weeks after I will be on feb 2
          ed