The Season Is Here!!

  • writetojeff
    Message 1 of 40 , Oct 15, 1999
      Minnesota comes to the Alfond this weekend for a
      pair of games with the Bears. The Gophers are coming
      off of a subpar year (for them), but they have a new
      coach, so who knows what we will see? Shawn Walsh has
      said that this year's Maine has an abundance of
      talent. These two games should prove to be a decent
      measuring stick of what we will see in the coming months.
    • gofurious
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 4, 2002
        Long time fan looking for copies of these two videos. I'll glady pay someone who might provide copies to me.