No longer by myself!

  • brenda-warnes301@diversinwater.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2006
      Hey guys! Im getting married finally, cant believe this came true (thought it would never happen). Thanks to this thing http://www.alwaysonalwaysgood.info/yabv managed to meet a beautiful girl, who also has a bit of freak in her (just how i like it ;)). Wish me luck, I wish you all the same!
    • brenda-warnes301@diversinwater.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2006
        found this cool place, actually, not even sure I want to share my secret source hehe. But you know what, Im a generous guy so i guess ill help you out, plenty of potential partners on there to share around i guess. anyway http://www.chilloverhere.info/otjz is the spot im talking about. ive only been on there bout a week or two, already met up with two ppl and talked to tonns of hotties on webcameras. heap of fun.