chants and cheers

  • jennie8544
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2004
      Hi Fellow bear fans,
      I went to my first game of the 2004-2005 season last night. It was
      great fun. It was my husband's first game, I have made him a fan in
      less than 15mins. Maine beat niagra 6-2. I took alot of photos last
      night.
      I do have a question for all. I heard alot of chants and cheers and
      some I could make out others I did not. Does anyone know the words to
      the chants and cheers. I'm a big fan but have only just started going
      to games. Please help me I would love to cheer on the bears
      GO BLUE!!!
      Thanks
      Jen