Suspended: Prestin Ryan for fighting BC'c Tony Voce

  • Cash
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2003
      Tough loss at BC last night. Hopefully the team will pull it
      toghether for tonights game against UNH. We tied them last year
      around this time and this years team is better. Doyle is in goal
      tonight. He is a bit more mature than Howard and should put up a
      good fight. Prestin Ryan is a great ncaa defenseman but has a rep
      for marginal penalties. Not playing tonight will be a factor.
      Whitehead needs to chew these kids out more.