The Upcoming Season

  • writetojeff
    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 25, 1999
      While it has been written that our favorite team
      has lost some of its best talent from last year's
      NCAA championship team (most notably Kariya, Cullen,
      and Michaud), this year's team looks like it should
      be in the hunt for another title. While there are
      several good teams at or near the top of the heap, there
      does not seem to be a clear favorite going into the
      1999-2000 season. Maine has just as good of a shot as any
      of the other top-tier teams to make it to the frozen
      four. Here's hoping that discussion on this board will
      pick up once the season starts!!<br><br>Jeff
    • gofurious
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 4, 2002
        Long time fan looking for copies of these two videos. I'll glady pay someone who might provide copies to me.