Tough Start

  • burd27_99
    Message 1 of 40 , Oct 16, 2000
      Pretty tough start to the season, starting out
      with No. 1 North Dakota. Still, sounds like the boys
      played pretty well and should have won that last game. I
      am sure they'll really get it going soon.
    • gofurious
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 4, 2002
        Long time fan looking for copies of these two videos. I'll glady pay someone who might provide copies to me.