Re: New Hampshire gets killed by RPI

  • writetojeff
    Message 1 of 40 , Nov 1, 1999
      Don't get too down on UNH yet, the season is very
      young still. Plus, since the Maine/UNH games are always
      a good rivalry, records/talent/momentum all seem to
      take a back seat to emotion, with the home team
      usually getting the edge. On a plus note for the Bears,
      they swept Ohio State this weekend! Coupled with a BC
      loss, it looks like Maine will be #1 in the country
      when the polls come out tomorrow.
    • gofurious
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 4 6:07 AM
        Long time fan looking for copies of these two videos. I'll glady pay someone who might provide copies to me.