Playoffs

  • bullpuck
    Message 1 of 96 , Mar 9, 2001
      Great game tonight! Pretty good illustration of
      why you play all three periods of a hockey game. UNO
      sucked that second period but tremendous heart to come
      back in the third.<br><br>All things being equal it
      was one of the best games I have seen.
    • angelgurl16n
      Message 96 of 96 , Feb 24, 2002
        Hey Everyone! Guess what?? My Birthday is on Tuesday Feb. 26th. I'm going to be 20 yrs. old. :) I am very excited!!