Rubbing My Bosses' Noses In It

  • samuraicrunchbird
    Message 1 of 96 , Feb 20, 2001
      I could not help but remind my bosses about the
      recent UNO 5-1 thrashing of Ohio State. My manager and
      assistant manager are both from Ohio; they love to brag
      about Buckeyes this and Buckeyes that. It feels good to
      give them a playful in-your-face comment about getting
      downed by a school whose other sports are in Division
      II<br><br>GO MAVS!
    • angelgurl16n
      Message 96 of 96 , Feb 24, 2002
        Hey Everyone! Guess what?? My Birthday is on Tuesday Feb. 26th. I'm going to be 20 yrs. old. :) I am very excited!!