And they're off

  • no1mavfan
    Message 1 of 96 , Oct 13, 2000
      It's finally here. The moment we've been waiting for since it was announced earlier this summer. The Maverick Stampede! About time. Should be a good tournament. Go Mavs!!!
    • angelgurl16n
      Message 96 of 96 , Feb 24, 2002
        Hey Everyone! Guess what?? My Birthday is on Tuesday Feb. 26th. I'm going to be 20 yrs. old. :) I am very excited!!