Hello, just joined

  • mc_bugaha
    Message 1 of 96 , Feb 2, 2000
      Hello everyone, just joined the club. Not meaning
      to be abrupt but, WAKE UP. Ok, we upset Michigan St
      but that was almost a month ago. This weekend its
      Bowling Green coming to town. Hey gang, we still have a
      shot for home ice the first round of the playoffs.
      Wake up, make some noise, make the auditorium rock.
      Anyone have extra tickets to Friday's game? GO
    • angelgurl16n
      Message 96 of 96 , Feb 24, 2002
        Hey Everyone! Guess what?? My Birthday is on Tuesday Feb. 26th. I'm going to be 20 yrs. old. :) I am very excited!!