What an upset

  • no1mavfan
    Message 1 of 96 , Jan 14, 2000
      I just can't stop raving about last night's upset
      over the #6 team in the nation- MSU in OT. What a
      great game. My plays of the game were when Jason Cupp
      plowed through Blackburn in the third and Noel-Bernier's
      game winner in OT. Those were both things of beauty.
      Should be a good matchup tonight. Too bad it's not on
      TV. Fox did a good job covering the game. GO MAVS!!!!
    • angelgurl16n
      Message 96 of 96 , Feb 24, 2002
        Hey Everyone! Guess what?? My Birthday is on Tuesday Feb. 26th. I'm going to be 20 yrs. old. :) I am very excited!!