"Take a look at us now"

  • no1mavfan
    Message 1 of 96 , Nov 12, 1999
      Look where we've come from. 0-3 in our first 3
      games in the CCHA and 1-0-2 in our last three games.
      According to the CCHA website, we're the 3rd hottest team
      in the conference. And congrats to Kendall for being
      named the CCHA's defensive player of the week and
      getting his 1000th collegiate career save, passing
      Mitchell as the school's all time save leader. Good luck
      against Western Michigan this weekend and all I ask for
      as a birthday present is either a split or a sweep.
    • angelgurl16n
      Message 96 of 96 , Feb 24, 2002
        Hey Everyone! Guess what?? My Birthday is on Tuesday Feb. 26th. I'm going to be 20 yrs. old. :) I am very excited!!