Atmosphere

  • unomavfan
    Message 1 of 96 , Oct 10, 1999
      Just read in the Sunday paper that the Blue
      Line<br>Club purchased a 14' x 16' inflatable bull with
      smoking nostrils that the players will skate through when
      they enter the rink. This sounds like a great idea.
      That should get the crowd going early into the
    • angelgurl16n
      Message 96 of 96 , Feb 24, 2002
        Hey Everyone! Guess what?? My Birthday is on Tuesday Feb. 26th. I'm going to be 20 yrs. old. :) I am very excited!!