Single Game tickets

  • HuskerBen
    Message 1 of 96 , Sep 15, 1999
      Single game tickets are out there folks. All 3
      price levels and in groups from 2 in the 10.50 section
      to 4 in the 12.50 seats to groups of 10 (or more, I
      haven't checked) in the 8.50 seats are availible for all
      games.<br><br>If you're like me and don't have season tickets,
      pick up the prime seats now so you can laugh at those
      waiting for rush seating (as dedicated as they are)
    • angelgurl16n
      Message 96 of 96 , Feb 24, 2002
        Hey Everyone! Guess what?? My Birthday is on Tuesday Feb. 26th. I'm going to be 20 yrs. old. :) I am very excited!!