You have successfully activated your account at Rebel News

  • Rebel News
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2011
      Dear UNO Reform
      ,

      We have noticed that you have successfully registered you account at Rebel News.

      However you have not logged in since activating your account.

      To access the website click on the following link or copy-paste it in your browser:
      http://www.rebelnews.org/

      You may login using the following username and password:

      Username: uno_reform
      Forgot your Password? : http://www.rebelnews.org/index.php?option=com_user&view=reset

      Kind regards,

      Your Rebel Team