Kaminski: The Assault on the Tower of Babel

  • Rebel News
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2010

      Kaminski: The Assault on the Tower of Babel

      So there were these guys - I don't how many, just a few of them - came down into town one day and took at look at what the townsfolk had created. The visitors said "get this" we don't like what these people are building. If we don't put a stop to this, they'll wind up becoming even greater than our illustrious selves.