Re: as ever -- when a nobody like me has the proof of a crime by a rich and powerful person who owns media and politicians -- there can only be one outcome

  • Ardeshir Mehta
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008

      >>> [PWS] You could supply the 'proofs' you claim to have. For
      >>> example, how exactly do you know dinosaur farts didn't reach a
      >>> critical level in the atmosphere? Were you there at the time? Do
      >>> you not recall the recent case of the man who was asphyxiated by
      >>> his own farts?
      >>
      >> [A] Yes, you're right about that one - I stand corrected. How
      >> about the others, though?
      >
      > [PWS] Ok. I admit I don't know how many people you want in the room
      > with you at any one time. So will you now at least admit that I'm
      > honest?

      [A] Well, maybe yes, maybe no: I still think that initially you
      pretended not to understand me. If you are really honest you can tell
      me honestly whether you were or not pretending not to understand me.

      Also, even if the answer here is "yes", how about other subjects -
      like our ability, technologically speaking, to feed several times as
      many people as we do now? Or as to how many cubic centimetres there
      are in the Universe? Or whether one can choose to believe in free
      will? And do you admit that you don't actually KNOW whether or not
      Sharon was behind the events of 9/11?

      Indeed, what about your claiming to be honest but not being able to
      tell the difference between 'true' and 'false'? How can you be honest
      in such a case? What does "honest" MEAN, then?