joining in

  • ellen 'windy' lytle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2005
      michael, hi, all members do is email through you? ok that's easy but what about the web site? elle

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2005
        I think when you joined, Ellen, you were probably given a choice
        between visiting the website at will or receiving each message as
        posted. I think you selected the email option. Yahoo lately seems to
        have slanted their protocol towards the email option. Richard Morris, a
        poet who set this Group up many years ago, also wrote books on science.
        He could solve any computer problem. Unfortunately Richard has died
        (and, of course, describing Richard's death as unfortunate is painful
        understatement).