Johnny Depp joins NAMBLA

    Message 1 of 40 , Nov 28, 2005
      Sotheby's recently auctioned the sole printed copy of "SODOM,
      Or the Gentleman Instructed/ A Comedy. By the E. of R." for $88,300.

      SONG

      Love a woman! You're an ass!
      `Tis a most insipid passion
      To choose out for your happiness
      The silliest part of God's creation.

      Let the porter and the groom,
      Things designed for dirty slaves,
      Drudge in fair Aurelia's womb
      To get supplies for age and graves.

      Farewell, woman! I intend
      Henceforth every night to sit
      With my lewd, well-natured friend
      Drinking to engender wit.

      Then give me health, wealth, mirth, and wine
      And, if busy love entrenches,
      There's a sweet, soft page of mine
      Does the trick worth forty wenches.

      --Rochester
    • souvienstoidemoublier
      Message 40 of 40 , Dec 5, 2005
        It took a good while for this post to post, sometimes I wonder if
        there is some sort of computerized monitor system and that if certain
        words or content show up, it gets sent somewhere for review or for a
        heads up somewhere

        --- In unmuzzledox@yahoogroups.com, souvienstoidemoublier <no_reply@y