Opraph

  • MATTHEW ROSE
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6 4:11 AM
      " I want to be on Oprah. How do you get from Bohemia
      to Oprah"

      Write a pseudonomymous First Person work about a nurse
      who cares for mained US solidier's in Iraq, comes home
      to see her dying mother, plays Power Lotto, wins, then
      returns to Iraq where she loses her own limbs, returns
      home and starts a family with another cripple.

      http://homepage.mac.com/mistahcoughdrop/Personal10.html

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6 6:03 AM
        Janet's daughter Alison is my son Ben's age. One night we double
        dated. I like Janet and Alison; they live in Los Angeles. White
        Oleander got Janet on Oprah. In White Oleander, Ingrid is a poet who
        murders a worthless boyfriend. Ingrid goes to prison leaving her
        daughter Astrid adrift. Astrid makes her way through a cross-section
        of Los Angeles society. That's the brains of this excellent novel.
        But the book concludes with feminists somehow freeing Ingrid from
        prison, and Astrid falling in love, moving to New York and living
        happily ever after. Do such happy endings bring tears to Oprah's
        eyes? I missed Janet's episode. There's also a movieĀ….

        --- In unmuzzledox@yahoogroups.com, MATTHEW ROSE <mistahrose@y...>