Re: juge onaniste

  • souvienstoidemoublier
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005
      Well, I AM sorry to hear about you running out Ritz and
      CheezInASpraycan, but the news about the Furry Freak Brothers is
      nice.

      I stayed near Alessia a while, off Jean Moulin. I think they had a
      McDonalds just off the square, but I went to a cafe with a name
      something like Zeher or Zemel . . .

      --- In unmuzzledox@yahoogroups.com, MATTHEW ROSE <mistahrose@y...>