HIPPIE HEAVEN with CANOE

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2003
      T H E P E A R L Y G A T E S

      HUMPHREY BOGART stands before the Pearly Gates. A CHOIR OF ANGELS is
      singing somewhere. They sound terrible.

      Slowly, the Pearly Gates open, revealing St. Peter, who is PETER
      LORRE.

      PETER LORRE: I bet you have more respect for me now.

      Slowly and majestically, God strides forward. God is SIDNEY
      GREENSTREET. The CHOIR OF ANGELS is singing His praises. God starts
      to say something, but He can't make himself heard; the ANGELS are
      making too much noise. God motions to them to be quiet, then he
      turns back to BOGART.

      SIDNEY GREENSTREET: This isn`t what you expected, is it,
      motherfucker?

      P R O M E T H E U S B O U N D

      PROMETHEUS lies on his back, chained down in a leaky canoe. In the
      water around him, there are turds floating everywhere. A VULTURE
      circles overhead, eyeing PROMETHEUS' liver.

      PROMETHEUS is up shit creek without a paddle.

      --Richard Morris 1939-2003