Richard

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2003
      Richard Morris died in his sleep early Thursday morning in San
      Francisco.
    • long_legged_fly
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2003
        Thanks for informing us, Michael.
        Richard was something of a father figure to some of us.
        I sent this to one of Richard's close Aussie friends. She's into
        textiles design, so I thought it was most appropriate...

        Your absence has gone through me
        Like thread through a needle.
        Everything I do is stiched with its color.

        -- W.S. Merwin