Re: [Unmuzzled Ox] God likes 'em skinny

  • VYT BAKAITIS
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 9:01 AM
      Hell is bigtime; I'm glad you capitalized It.

      On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 06:03:02 -0000 mandreox <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      writes:
      Dan Berrigan has to meet with the Jesuit vicar general annually. For
      forty days and forty nights before this meeting, he fasts, whatever
      the Hell that means.

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "unmuzzledox" on the web.