Fw: Paul invited you to the event: Ocean Vuong + Paul Siegell for Fox Chase Reading Series

  • Jeff Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2011
      Hey Michael do you know the PBQ people? They rejected me the one time I
      submitted. What a life.

      Date: June 26, 2011 02:00PM
      Venue: Ryerss Museum and Library (Philadelphia)
      Location: 7370 Central Ave, Philadelphia, PA, The United States
      [06.26.11 @ 2pm] Fox Chase Reading Series presents The Featured Poets Reading at
      Ryerss Museum and Library (http://ryerssmuseum.org/).

      Join us for the poetry of Ocean Vuong and Paul Siegell, followed by an open mic.

      OCEAN VUONG is the author of Burnings (Sibling Rivalry Press, 2010). He
      emigrated to the U.S. from Viet Nam in 1990 at the age of one and is currently
      an undergraduate student at Brooklyn College, CUNY. His poems have been
      nominated for two Pushcart Prizes and appear in the Kartika Review, SOFTBLOW,
      Asian American Poetry, the Connecticut River Review, and Word Riot among others.
      He is also a volunteer writer and editor for the Vietnam Literature Project in
      an aspiration to support and promote Vietnamese authors and their work. He
      enjoys catching (and releasing) fireflies and practicing Zen meditation. Visit
      his blog at http://oceanvuong.blogspot.com/.

      PAUL SIEGELL is the author of three books of poetry: wild life rifle fire
      (Otoliths Books, 2010), jambandbootleg (A-Head Publishing, 2009) and Poemergency
      Room (Otoliths Books, 2008). Paul is a senior editor at Painted Bride Quarterly,
      and has contributed to American Poetry Review, Black Warrior Review, Dark Sky
      Magazine, Rattle and many other fine journals. Kindly find more of Paul's work
      at "ReVeLeR @ eYeLeVeL" (http://paulsiegell.blogspot.com/).

      Your Response:
      Yes No Maybe

      Message from Paul:
      Philadelphia, PA -- The Fox Chase Reading Series presents Ocean Vuong and Paul
      Siegell at Ryerss Museum and Library.

      See who else going and get more info:
      http://www.goodreads.com/event/show/85588?al=MTk1NDk4OQ==-9d5ab76fa5e1145103b15f22146397b4e0b089a1&si=true&utm_medium=email&utm_source=event_invite

      To opt-out of future event invitations please click here.

      This email was sent by request to covermag@....