Re: [Unmuzzled Ox] Fw: 532 Gallery "Ripped and Torn" Reception 12/6/08

  • M. G. Stephens
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2008
      Good luck with the collage show. It sounds great. Usually I'm in London, but right now I'm in Chicago working out a deal with a theatre about producing my play Our Father, which has been around the block more times than I have, and I have been around the block more times than I care to remember. All best, Mike

      M. G. Stephens
      (Dr. Michael Gregory Stephens)
      40 Hampstead Road, Flat 7
      London NW1 2PX England
      Intl Calling:
      +44-207-388-6247
      In London: 020 7388 6247

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2008
        GREAT SHOW!!! Hope you are feelings are the same....

          For the 15h.  How much time do each one of us have to read and in what order are we going to read.

        Have a good day..

        BAZ