Re: [Unmuzzled Ox] Black Cherry Poetry Fest 7/19

  • bazink@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2008
      Hi.  Sorry to miss you but the whole family is on that day.

      XXX

      BAZ

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19, 2008
        Hey Baz, good news. I'm booking you for Dec 15 at La Mama -- why-- because you had faith in me! Seriously, you asked, assuming they'd invite me back and they did. So. Details will follow. Thinking of calling it Mo' PoMo Poems. Any ideas?
        Jeff
      • bazink@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 20, 2008
          Great!! Talk Later.