Black Cherry Poetry Fest 7/19

  • Jeff Wright
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2008
      They called July the month of black cherries.
      The Cherokee, the Kiowa, the Blackfeet.
      Bring a poem and give July your own name.
      Dias y Flores 6th annual poetry bbq jam
      and usual howling musical free-for-all!
      SATURDAY, JULY 19, 2 to 5
      520 East 13th Street between Avenue A & B
      (open mic for first ten poets sign up 2 to 3,
      plus special guests including
      Erika Jo Brown and Valery Oisteanu)
      And check this JUNOON BLUES solo on Youtube
      http://www.youtube com/watch? v=uo5Db0kwZv4
      Thanks Ron Silliman for blogprops of my latest poetry crit:
      http://www.brooklyn rail.org/ 2008/05/books/ poetry-roundup3
    • bazink@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 18, 2008
        Hi.  Sorry to miss you but the whole family is on that day.

        XXX

        BAZ

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 19 4:14 PM
          Hey Baz, good news. I'm booking you for Dec 15 at La Mama -- why-- because you had faith in me! Seriously, you asked, assuming they'd invite me back and they did. So. Details will follow. Thinking of calling it Mo' PoMo Poems. Any ideas?
          Jeff
        • bazink@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 20 6:14 AM
            Great!! Talk Later.