Solstice 2008

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2008
      Celebrate the Solstice Saturday, June 21, from 6 to 9 pm, at
      383 Grand St, ground floor community space

      Refreshments will be served. RSVP: 212-388-0202.

      A program of music by Elodie Lauten
      Poetry by Michael Andre
      Mary Hurlbut, soprano. Andrew Bolotowsky, flute. Julianne Klopotic,
      violin. Rafael Agudelo, contrabass. Jonathan Hirschman, guitar.

      Donation $10
    • Jeff Wright
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2008
        Hey Michael, Solstice is also a garden party (a longstanding tradition). If I am the least bit sober I will come. How's things? I'll have a little more time next month and would love to hang out some. I read the poems you sent me and would love to go over them with you. How bout that Myspace shit. Wow. I've got like about 20 friends in a month.
        Jeff