LiVE MaG! #5 is ALiVE!

  • Jeff Wright
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2008
      BOWERY POETRY CLUB
      presents
      LiVE MaG! #5
      with superhosts
      Hanne Winarsky, Editor of Princeton University Press
      and William Electric Black, Poetry Coordinator for
      La Mama, Etc.
      Bring your poems to be read on the stage!
      Get published in LiVE MaG!

      Hear guest poets Sheila Maldonado, Ilka Scobie,
      Mark Statman plus Beat goddess JANINE POMMY VEGA!!!
      hosted by your devoted MC and IMPresario,
      Jeffrey Cyphers Wright

      On Sunday, March 16 from 6 to 8,
      $4 entrance fee includes complementary magazine

      The Bowery Poetry Club is located at 308 Bowery,
      between Houston and Bleecker. Subway: F train to
      Second Avenue or 6train to Bleecker.
      Who loves ya, baby?! Please come by.
      Hear the latest song from Me and the Howlers
      (featuring the legendary Roger Manning with
      Victor and Erica Weiss).
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mWmEYqJvII

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • James Beach
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
        "Fashion Loop (as told by --)"
        © 2008 jkbeach 2/8/8

        'I remember when hoodie boys wore jeans so low that the principal had to put a limit on that, I believe it was 3" below the navel.'

        ***
        Anybody recognize this one? Who knew hoodies would loop back in style!!

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 13, 2008
          Do Gremlins paint or whitewash?

          jkb

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 14, 2008