Re: Please help me complete my social calendar!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2007
      Prostitutes respond to absolutely innocent personals posted on Craig's
      List. I myself have been suckt into some grandly ludicrous
      correspondence; it can take a while to figure out what's going on. In
      any case, I have banned melisalksocial from this Group.

      --Michael Andre

      --- In unmuzzledox@yahoogroups.com, "melisalksocial"
      <melisalksocial@...> wrote:

      > I'm putting together my social calendar today.Could you please click
      on the link below and complete your data for me?