Collage Poets Calling

  • Jeff Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2007

      Andrew Glass
      Valery Oisteanu
      Esther Mizrahii
      Eric La Prade
      Brien Coleman
      India Evans
      Barbara Slitkin
      Jeffrey Cyphers Wright

      Poetry Performances with Jeffrey Cyphers Wright, Ilka
      Scobie, Erik La Prade, Valery Oisteanu and Bruce Weber
      Monday, November 19th 5:30-7:30pm

      curated by Valery Oisteanu
      Funding has been made possible by the Puffin
      Foundation Ltd. a non-profit organization.
      331 East 10th St. between Avenue A&B

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • MATTHEW ROSE
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2007
        Gee whiz! I wish I knew about this or that Valery O. asked me to contribute!

        M.

        COLLAGE BY MATTHEW ROSE: http://homepage.mac.com/mistahcoughdrop/ LALANDE DIGITAL ART PRESS: http://lalandedigitalpress.blogspot.com/

        http://mail.yahoo.com